COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- 6:30 p.m. Opening Remarks and Pledge of Allegiance
- 6:35 p.m. CVTD Funding Discussion
- 6:50 p.m. Adoption of Previous Minutes and Agenda
Finance Director Report
Purchase Requisition Requests
Public Works Report
- 7:05 p.m. Discuss Road Striping on 600 East
- 7:10 p.m. Discuss the Purchase of a New Truck under State Contract
- 7:20 p.m. Adopt Revisions to the Building Use Policy
- 7:35 p.m. Adopt a Resolution to Establish a Regional Waste Water Treatment Technical Committee between the City of Logan, Smithfield City, Hyde Park City, North Logan City, River Heights City, Providence City and Nibley City Regarding Waste Water Treatment
- 7:45 p.m. Discuss River Heights Historical Update
- 7:50 p.m. Mayor and Council Reports
- 8:05 p.m. Adjourn
Sign-ups start April 1 on this website.
T-Ball is for boys and girls, ages 3-6. Cost is $20/resident and. $25/non-resident. Cost includes a hat, shirt and trophy. Games are played on Tuesday and Thursday evenings in June.
CLICK TO SIGN UP
W Dean Samuels 62
James W Brackner 351
Douglas Clausen 301
Geoffrey Smith 336
Bob Green 165
Candidate Financial Disclosure Forms are available for review here.
Mark your calendars and plan to attend the River Heights Annual Christmas Tree Lighting event on December 2, beginning at 6:30. Meet at the City Christmas Tree in the park, along 600 East.
This event is a great time to bring your families and welcome in the holiday season!
Please trim back tree branches that might be overhanging on someone else’s property, a sidewalk, road or other right-of-way; especially if there are dead branches that could fall and cause accidental injury to a person or vehicle. Should an accident happen, you would be liable. Thank you!
James W. Brackner
W. Dean Samuels